Friday, May 31, 2013

The mysterious shoe problem

Leaving Johannesburg in South Africa Michael was asked to check the Ecuador bag. Quickly we tried to think what could be valuable in the bag.nothing came to mind at the moment. Once we were on the plane he removed his brand new Birkenstocks were in there! And as we expected when we arrived at Milli's house there were missing from the Ecuador bag. He started he trip sandelless. 

A few days later we are packing for our clinic in Edolet and I pull out the bag my sneakers should be in only to find Mike's Birkenstocks! So now I am wondering where my sneakers went. I check everywhere. I still have not a clue where they went but there is a possibility it was accidentally donated to the orphanage with all the shoes. In the end Michael has his Birks and I haven a new pair of Kenyan kicks.

1 comment: